Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Changes

I made some minor changes to my blog today.  The background I chose has more of a Vegas appeal to it.  There is still more things I want to do with it, but I'm not sure what it is yet.  Everything is basic and simple since I'm not a web designer person.

The pre-op appointment for Lasik is scheduled at 3:30pm tomorrow.  My eyes are getting dilated and I find out what time I need to be there for Thursday.  I won't be able to read or write for four hours after the dilation.  Whatever will I do.  I'm starting to get more nervous about the surgery.  I already have my cute pair of polarized Wayfarer's waiting for me to wear, so I just keep looking forward to that.

Carleigh is going to be home from preschool soon and will want to play on her favorite learning website, ABCYA.com.  So I will make this short.  Next update will hopefully be on Saturday, if I'm not blinded from the surgery.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment